now browsing by tag
Thanks for your interest in DMT products. DMT builds high quality radar products at affordable prices. DMT builds, sells and installs radar systems for security and marine navigation. These radar systems are great for:
- port security;
- waterside security, including river, canal, and dam security;
- wide area surveillance, including border security;
- large plant security;
- waterside terminal security;
- nuclear and power generation plant security;
- shipboard navigation;
- island security;
- power plant security;
- airport security;
- VIP security;
- and more.
DMT commercial radar products are:
- IDAR (a rotating Doppler Radar used for many types of land and waterside applications);
- MDR (a fixed beam Doppler security radar for perimeters, corridors, and corridors);
- XRDS (a longer range version of the IDAR);
- Dorado (a solid-state, low-power FMCW marine radar that can also function as a security radar);
- Dorado Lite (a shorter range Dorado and DMT’s lowest cost radar solution for waterside and open area security);
- Marlin (a traditional marine radar with wide operating temperatures that can also function as a security radar).
DMT is also known for its ITAR controlled products, such as the AIMS Fast-Scan, AIMS Fixed-Beam and AIMS HDR. To learn more about these rugged radar systems, go to www.dmtllc.com.
Do you need radar and video surveillance? DMT radar products are integrated with many other products, including such items as thermal cameras, LED or laser-illuminated cameras, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device), and more. Security bundles are available with radar, cameras, communication, command center software and hardware, and mounting brackets. DMT is a distributor for many of these camera and peripheral equipment and can offer integrated solutions at the prices that are often less than buying the discrete components themselves.
DMT also offers services, such as installation of fully integrated solutions, maintenance and extend warranties, and training. Site surveys can be provided as well.
DMT has customers worldwide. The Dorado and Marlin radar systems are classified as EAR-99, free and open export. DMT has also installed the AIMS Fast-Scan and AIMS HDR across the globe as well with the proper export licenses in place.
DMT is also please to announce it is compliant with Mariner’s CommandBridge software. For more information on using DMT radars with CommandBridge, please contact us at email@example.com .
For news at DMT, check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmtllc. Contract annoucements, hiring news, new products and more are found on the site. Want even more information? Follow us on Twitter @DMTRadar.
Feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or pricing.